Sunday, July 15, 2012

QNET Wellness Products – Your Energy Booster!



Curious to know the secret to enhancing and harmonising your energy levels? Find out from one of QNET’s top leaders from India, Srinivasa Kumaran, as he shares his real life experiences: 
“My favourite QNET wellness products are the Amezcua Bio Disc and the Amezcua Chi Pendant. I have been using these products for almost a year now. I am much healthier and have more energy. I drink approximately three litres of energised water every day and I also use energised water to wash my face every day. My wife and my kids also love the Bio Disc. I recommend these products to my friends and colleagues. Today many of them have decided to take the journey with QNET. In addition, my wife has been wearing Veloci-Ti for over three months now and she is proud to say that she is the only woman to complete the whole exercise in her aerobics class. Veloci-Ti really helps improve her physical performance and endurance. She is a living testimony to the product’s benefits!”
- Srinivasa Kumaran (Srini), India

To share your personal success stories in the network marketing business or your experience with your favourite QNET products, simply email us at shareyourstory@qnet.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment